I just wanted to put out a schedule for October. If it doesn’t work, I’ll revise it. If it works, then I’ll keep it. Obviously, this won’t be perfect and there will be days where I won’t be able to post, but I’ll try to stick to it as much as possible.
– OUTGOING MONDAYS = A Monday shall be the day in the week where I have assigned myself the challenge of leaving my house no matter what. 😧 I actually just put it there to kick my depression in its ass because honestly, I’m finding it incredibly difficult to get out of bed at the minute. Bleh. 😷
– Tideous Tuesday = Well, quite frankly, Rome was not built in a day. I realise that I need at least two days in a week where I’m not necessarily leaving the house, but just getting out of bed and doing something productive. It’ll be “Tideous” for you lot because I may or may not post on Tuesday and when I do it’ll literally be “oh, look what I drew”, or “oh, look what I read”. That’s it. Nothing fancy-smancy. 😆
– Recovery Wednesday = Obviously, my depression has become a large part of my life (again) and I’m going to do everything in my power to kick it in it’s ass! 😎 So, I need a day dedicated to just exploring and reflecting how everything has been that week, is there anything I can do differently, how was therapy… Blah, blah, blah, this is my day to reflect, blah. 😌
– Thoughtful Thursdays = I have put this day in so that I can actually learn to breath outside my own sphere. 😥 I feel like the reason why I felt that it was okay to think about attempting suicide was because I had created this little world for myself where I was limited in knowledge, in wisdom and in beauty. So, I shall be looking at the world around me, reviewing and recommending books, looking at the news and what not. Blah, blah, blah. 😜
– FITNESS FRIDAYS = KICKING DEPRESSION’S ASS! 😋 Okay, this may or may not work. To be honest, last time I got fitness crazy, I went a little overboard. Oh, and when I felt exhausted, I began to feel empty again. Eek. 😨 So, this time, everything must be done in moderation. The goal is not losing weight, the goal is becoming fit again. 🙂
– Studying Saturday = The main reason why I’m taking a gap year is to retake my A2 exams (2nd year of A-levels) at the end of the year. 😉 The thing is, so far, when I’ve tried to revise, I’ve just had these terrible anxiety attacks and can’t get through more than 20 minutes of revision. Bleh. 😩 This will therefore be me trying to discover a way that works for me, and allows me to feel more comfortable revising. Also, to help me track what I’ve done thus far. 😁
And SUNDAY, ’tis a day of rest my lovelies! Like I said, Rome was not built in a day. 😆 And even then, I’m sure someone had a rest day from the hecticness which is life.
Sorry if you’re not even remotely interested in this, but I’m just putting it here for my sake. I apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes. As of now, I’m just trying to push this post out so I can start recovering from all this BS.
Okay, thank you.
Nakedstreetkid out x